The city is all set to Accelerate its development with new Overbridges, Food Hubs, Public Parks, Entertainment Zones & other Smart city projects and Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation announced Rs 8,051 crore budget for 2019-20. What else Ahmedabad !!!
Development of Heritage Food Hub Manek Chowk:
The city’s oldest food hub Manek Chowk is all set to get a makeover with More space, Better seating arrangements and Hygienically made food. Manek Chowk will be developed as a clean-heritage food hub of the city.
Foot overbridge with escalator:
AMC is going to come up with Foot Overbridges with Escalators for commuters on the road at various junctions in the city like Shivranjani Crossroads, Pakwan crossroads, Kalupur Market, Jamalpur, Income tax, Bapunagar and others including Camp Hanuman and Kalupur Railway station.
- Dandi Chowk flyover in Vadaj
- Naroda Patiya flyover
- Maninagar Railway Crossing over bridge
- Shahibaug Dafnala flyover
- Naroda Galaxy Cinema flyover
More Municipal Market like C.G. Road:
Several Municipal Markets in the city are more than 40 years old. The AMC will develop shopping complex and multi-storied parking at the municipal market on CG Road and other municipal vegetable markets.
Smart Amdavad Address Code:
Ahmedabad gets a whole new GIS Mapping for an accurate address system for the city people. People can use the street light poles and metro rail pillars number as their address code for accurate location.
Animal hostel to curb cow menace:
A lot of people have met with accidents due to the cow menace. Ahmedabad city streets will be soon become stray Animal Free.
Ahmedabad Family Entertainment Centre:
For people’s entertainment purpose, AFEC will be developed on PPP model in Vasna-Pirana. It will include an Amusement park, Snow park, Open-air theatre and other entertainment zones.
More new Projects for Ahmedabad City People
- IVF Centre at LG Hospital.
- Kankaria lake to be adorned with a lighting system and water laser sound show on a permanent basis.
- 10 new theme-based gardens in different parts of the city.
- Transport Hubs for easy access of Metro, Railway, BRTS, e-rickshaw all at one place.
- Relatives of patients admitted in AMC-run hospitals will be provided service of food at the cost of Rs 10 for which Rs 3 crore has been allocated.
WHAT ELSE AHMEDABAD !!!!
Follow us on Social Media
Write to us at email@example.com